Thursday, April 10, 2014

Random Questions

I have been listening to some podcasts lately that ask their guests some random “shoot from the hip” questions. Which made me think about my answers. So here they are:

1. Twitter of Facebook? Facebook. I don’t understand how twitter works.

2. Morning or night person? Night! I may not stay up super late, but I HATE getting up in the morning.

3. How do I take my coffee? Hot with 2 creams

4. It’s 9pm and I have alone time, what do I do? This actually happens a lot in my house. I watch TV or read…with a glass of wine.

5. What is on my night stand right now? an alarm clock, a lamp, 2 ipads, notebooks, The Paris Wife, Salt: a Word History, photo of Adam and me, a coaster, an empty glass, my granny’s rosary, an ihome Bluetooth speaker, a solar phone charger…and a lot of dust.

6. What smell do you love? It’s a three way tie: Coppertone sunscreen, orange blossoms and sawdust/fresh cut wood.

7. What smell do you hate? Sulfur/paper mills oh and farts.

8. Where would you most like to live? For a short while downtown in a big city like NY or Chicago. But not forever.

9. Which historical figure do you most admire? Jesus.

10. When you were 6 what did you want to be? A florist or my moms maid.

11. If you could eat only one nationality of food for the rest of your life what would it be? Mexican!

12. Would you rather vacation camping in the country or in a lush hotel in the City? The City-hands down. I’m not a camper.

13. Would you rather dress up or go casual? Dress up.

14. What is your favorite store? Hmmmm Either Meijer or Crate and Barrel, but probably Meijer because you can get an ice cream to eat while you shop.

15. How many siblings do you have? 2 younger brothers.

16. What is the #1 played song on your iPod playlist?  according to my iTunes at work I have listened to “when you love someone” 54 times.

17. What sound do you love? Halyards banging on a mast.

18. What is your least favorite mode of transportation? Motorcycle…because I don’t know how to drive so I’d have to ride on the back.

19. Who would play you if they made a movie about you? First person that comes to mind is Julia Roberts…but I’m sure if I thought longer I could come up with someone better…not that she’s bad!

20. If you could learn to do anything what would it be? Speak fluently in a foreign language, preferably French.

 

So now you know a little more about my random thoughts. Maybe next week I can get Adam to answer them! I’d be curious to hear his answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment