Friday, April 18, 2014

Adam’s Turn!

So I asked Adam the same 20 questions I answered last week. Some of his answers I could answer for him (and him for me) but there were a lot that even he had a hard time coming with an answer. I was shocked he’d never thought about some of these (what’s your favorite smell??) Men.

Any here you go!

1. Twitter of Facebook? Facebook.

2. Morning or night person? Night.

3. How do I take my coffee? I don’t

4. It’s 9pm and I have alone time, what do I do?  Watch a movie

5. What is on your bedside table? a Clock, a lamp and everything else. it's a mess (Mess is an understatement!!)

6. What is your favorite smell? Good food

7. What smell do you hate the most? Stephanie's butt (thanks dear-to clarify he’s referring to my gas-TMI)

8. Where would you most like to live? A Castle

9. Which historical figure do you most admire? Vince Lombardie (I had to tell him this one!!)

10. When you were 6 what did you want to be? Lawyer or astronaut

11. If you could eat only one nationality of food for the rest of your life what would it be? Mexican (We’re soul mates!)

12. Would you rather vacation camping in the country or in a lush hotel in the City? Camping in the country

13. Would you rather dress up or go casual? Go casual

14. What is your favorite store? Best buy

15. How many siblings do you have? 2; Older brother, younger sister

16. What is the #1 played song on your iPod playlist? I don't have one (an iPod nor iTunes!)

17. What sound do you love? Charlie talking, saying dada ( I melted)

18. What is your least favorite mode of transportation? Mules ( I cracked up! he’s never ridden a mule-but said he couldn’t say animals because a horse would be fun and an elephant would be pretty cool.)

19. Who would play you if they made a movie about you? Ashton Kutcher

20. If you could learn to do anything what would it be? Play an instrument. (Again I had to help him with this one…he had too many!)

No comments:

Post a Comment