Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet the Club

Book club is coming up and I thought I’d share with you some pictures Adam snapped at our last meeting that I hosted. Turn out was pretty good and we all had a great time talking, eating and drinking. 

IMG_4937

Lindsay, Michelle, Kiralinda, Karen and Sonia…deep in discussion.

IMG_4939

We like cramming around little tables…hurry up Adam finish our big beast!

IMG_4940It was Ivee’s Birthday-Lindsay made a Yummy cake. And yes those are my Christmas cards still up in the middle of January.IMG_4944

IMG_4943

IMG_4946

Becky. Her husband is in the Architecture program at USF so we can relate to what he’s going through…and her lack of a husband.

IMG_4947IMG_4949

Sid and new member Elizabeth.

 

This month we’re Reading Coyote Blue.

I’m about 1/2 way through it.  It’s different, a light read, but as Tara put it, a bit beatnik.  It’s definitely a different generation that I.  That’s the cool thing about our club though-we really do read a lot of books I would never had given a second glance at and it is interesting what you learn about your friends from their choices, styles and comments.  This has definitely been a fun group and a good effort  I look forward to what’s in store next.

IMG_4950

I found this on the camera.  Too cute not to snap a picture of it; Jordan cuddling Bruiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment