Monday, March 28, 2011

I Win!!!

I'm not going to say I Never Win Anything...because I'm sure I've won something before...I just can't remember the last time....I did win a bike at Bronco Bash my sophomore year...
Anywho...  As we were leaving the musuem on Saturday night there was a table at the entrence with info galor on it...and a fish bowl.  The girl behind the table (whom I think had a noticable amount to drink) asked if i wanted to enter the door prize drawing. 
"Sure! What is it for?"
She informed me that you would win the collection of dvd's displayed...I eyed them...not really caring and dropped my slip in the bowl.

FWD to today. Cell phone rings...727 number....Hello Stephanie this is So & so from Creative Loafing.  You're our winner for the door prize on Saturday night! Just stop by the office to pick up your prize. Do you know where we're located.  "Yes" I informed him, "I designed your space!" ha ha ha

So luky ole me one a door prize pack of DVD's...don't know what they are yet...but don't really care. It just sure is fun to win something...I have a feeling our luck is turning around.  Too bad it wasn't the loto ticket Adam bought Saturday...I guess you can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment