Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. Adam had a birthday last week. We celebrated with presents in the morning and a steak dinner and cake in the evening. He had a good day! Then i fell apart…

2. Tuesday night i had an anxiety attack (again) and i didn’t sleep well. At all. I ended up going home after lunch from work on Wednesday to get some rest. But i still didn’t feel well. So my friend Kristi came over to help with Charlie since Adam had to work that night.

3. Thursday I felt a little better and was able to watch Charlie.  She is sure moving around now. Speed crawler and loves to try and pull all the books off her book shelf.

4. Friday I felt almost normal and finally was able to eat real food! Jimmy johns. But then i fell apart when I got home. So we all loaded up and went to the beach for sunset. It was Charlie’s first time in the ocean and playing in sand. She had a ball and I felt normal for an hour.

5. Saturday I woke up feeling worse. I called my OB and he suggested I take the medicine my GP prescribed. I did and started to feel better. Charlie and I spent the day in St. Pete with Tara and Adeline.

6. Tara got a sitter for the girls so we went and got pedicures and manicures.  It was nice to relax.

7. Tara & I also hit up an estate sale. It was weird going through someone's house and stuff…but i found some old stationary and a piano book for my mom. I spent a whopping 75 cents!

8. Sunday we checked into the Grand Hyatt. Mommy needed a break and to feel better. We enjoyed the pool and fancy room. Then at 8 Adam and Charlie left and mommy stayed by herself and tried to get some much needed rest.

9. Monday we enjoyed the hotel pool again with Adeline and Tara. Charlie loves the water and loves to splash splash splash! My aunt and uncle, who were flying back from MI, stopped by and spent some time with us before we headed home too.

10. By Tuesday night I was feeling normal again. This is the longest one of these episodes has ever lasted. It was rough. really really hard. I am so thankful for all the help and support I received. Adam has been wonderful stepping up and taking care of Charlie. I really really hope i can get these under control and not have to depend on the medicine. I will see a counselor in a week. I really hope it helps. I don’t have time to “check out” for days at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment