Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SOLD!

This past weekend I was pleasantly surprised when I signed into my Etsy account and found a big red notice at the top of the page.  I had my first sale!

And guess who bought a bag?

None other than my sweet Aunt Annette.  I think next to my mom she is my biggest supporter; always cheering me on.  Best Godmother ever.

She bought my Betty Bag in the Blues/Ivory. Which my favorite of them all.  The material and colors just went so well together and the fabrics cooperated too.

Betty Bag-Blues & Cream

I call this the Betty bag because it’s the same pattern that I originally made for my mother.

My Aunt did not inform me that she was purchasing a bag, so I was not able to give her a discount.  With that being said if any more family members buy a bag please use my 15% off friends/family discount code, which is my maiden name.  If you don’t know that-you’re not a friend or family! ha ha.

With this sale it puts me with only 3 bags for sale-so I’d better get sewing!

Thanks Auntie for buying my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment