Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing Around

While I was visiting Stephanie in the hospital this past weekend I noticed the artwork they had hanging in the halls.  It was nature photography, but displayed in a graphic way.

I thought “jeeze I bet we could do that with some of the photos Adam has taken”.  So I began playing around and came up with these:

collage2

collage 1

They kid of remind me of Frank Lloyd Wright stained glass.  I find them quite interesting.

What I did is take one photo then cut it up into pieces and re-arrange them.  I’m thinking they’d look cool on printed canvas about 24x24. 

Here are the originals:

IMG_4615

I’ve also told Adam that he should try and sell some of his photos; then he’ll be able to buy all the fancy lens’s he wants.

And on that note…my inventory for my store, AS Creations, is growing.  I hope to have goods up by next week.  Fingers crossed this all isn’t in vein.

Happy Wednesday! Happy Birthday MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment