Thursday, August 5, 2010

Husband who?

That is what it feels like lately. We have opposite schedules-or more so Adam is busy.   We spent 30 minutes together yesterday before I ran off to a concert with some friends.  A tough decision to go, but it's good to have girl time too. 

Frisbee practice will only last another 2.5 months-so that's good, but then I start teaching dance on Monday and will be gone mon/thur nights myself!  I'm actually kind of nervous.  Teaching ballet is one of those things that i could just drop what I was doing and conduct a class-in a dress and heals if need be. But now-after a 14 month hiatus, i  worry, can i still represent?  We shall see.

Adam's new job is not working out too well. Granted he only had a 3 day work week his first week and only had 1 sale.  This week he has yet to get one, but he will be working Saturday and Sunday ( insert sad face) but hopefully they will be busy and he can make some sales.  He's not enjoying standing around all day and not getting paid for it...so he's continuing to look.  Luckily his other job will let him come in to do more work.

I feel for him, he's been trying very hard to find something, and he's not given up.  I know that God has a plan for us ( I hope it's good :) ) so we just have to be patient and wait it out.  It only makes us stronger.
My job has signed 2 big contracts so that is good-however my work load hasn't picked up yet...soon.

August will be busy, outside of starting my new job, we will be traveling to NC for Kylie's baptism and Adam to D.C. for a tournament...on his Birthday.  I have a feeling it will fly by, where July creeped, it will be September before we know it.  And time for another trip to Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment