Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday dear.


31 years ago, my prince charming was born, at noon, I was told this morning, very early before the sun came up.  I took him to the airport.
Adam is now 35,000 feet above the earth...nearing Georgia.  He's headed to Washington D.C. today for a tournament.  He'll get to spend the day with his cousin Luke and his fiance Leanne.  He'll hang out with the guys and get dirty and sweaty.  Then he gets to see my cousin Jill and her family before coming back home to me late Sunday night.

To my wonderful husband. Who I think was the cutest baby, Happy Birthday honey.  I wish I was up there with you, celebrating your day with you.  I wish I could be there cheering you on or rubbing your soar feet.  (yes I just wished to rub his feet)
Instead I will celebrate here in spirit and hope that you're day is as special as all of your birthdays.
30 years

It's your day baby-eat it up-enjoy it-and make a wish!

Last years cake

No comments:

Post a Comment