Sunday, October 19, 2014

Project Pie: Week 14

Adam made his pie late last week due to work schedules…and I think I’ll be doing the same this week!

His refrigerator pie turned out great! we had a friend over for dinner and my parents visiting so this is not our opinions only this week!

Pineapple Fluff Pie

IMG_1715[1]

The main thing that made Adam choose this pie was the coconut crust. It was pretty simple to make. Mix the coconut with melted butter and press it into the pie pan.

IMG_1665

The rest of it was pretty straight forward.

Mix and cook:IMG_1666

Pour and chill:IMG_1669

Our friend Kristi loved it so much she had a second piece. Charlie devoured her piece. My mom and dad both raved. Adam and I though it was the perfect mix of sweet and sour. A nice light fresh tasting pie. No tweaking needed on this recipe and it moves up to our top 5!

IMG_1670

No comments:

Post a Comment