Thursday, June 24, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Well If you name is Stephanie, it grows something like this:

The aloe plant came with the condo-7 years ago- so I'd say it's doing pretty well.  Seeing as I've never watered it. 
The crockery pot had an African violet in it. 

It was a gift from my mother,

who's garden looks like this:




And if your name is Adam your garden looks like this:
Basil, Cilantro, Green Beans and Onion....Chives didn't make an appearance :(


And he was inspired by Grandpa Ray....who's garden looks like this:
Adam's dream is to someday have a large garden where he can grow vegetables like his grandpa does.  By the looks of his mini patio garden (Complements of Kmart) I think he'll be able to do it-just as long as I stay far away.  I don't want my brown thumb poisoning the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment