Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Adventures

Well, if October flew by I don’t know what November is doing…Thanksgiving is NEXT week!   We are gearing up to go to Michigan and have a fun family thanksgiving.  Adam will try Deer hunting for his first time while mom and I clean out the vases from our wedding. You know, the ones filled with sand and a candle.  Yep, 14 months latter they’re still fill with sand and after an 9 hour reception…melted wax.  But chores aside-It will be great to get away, enjoy some cold weather and of course see our Puppy!

clip_image001

I’ve been working on my sewing again. A dress for Kylie and some Christmas presents.  I really do enjoy the process of making;  cutting out the shapes, deciphering the instructions and unfolding my stitched fabric to find a cute little dress or whatever it is I’m making.  Adam (the eternal entrepreneur) has been trying to get me to sell my items since last spring, but I’ve enjoyed making them for others and like the fact that a I may get to see my work again. 

image

Miss Naomi enjoying her first Yoga class in the outfit I made her.

Kylie smile

Kylie Loves my clothes too

However, it’s my latest project (shhh the Christmas presents) that finally got me thinking…ok  maybe I can do this.  So I ordered some labels, set up a new email and opened an online shop.  There is nothing in the shop yet, but it’s all ready to go.  Then I brought my items into work, because people had been asking to see what I had been up to.  And they gushed.  One guy even point blank said “I’ll take two, maybe three”  So the shop may sit empty for a while until I can create some inventory.  But it’s there….waiting for me to start my new adventure.

logo

No comments:

Post a Comment