Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Schmoozday.

Yesterday was a bit stressful.

I had some unnecessary anxiety then I added to to it with more unreasonable ridiculous thoughts.

But by the time I got home from work and Adam stuffed me full of NY Strip, I had some wine time and I was good.

Then Charlie woke up at 4:30 A.M. I tired to ignore her…I buried my head under my pillow. Go back to sleep I willed her. But I had to pee. So I got up…and she was still crying.

I did what any mom would do, I went in there and soothed my child. But it was now close to 5 am. I was wide awake and it seemed so was she. So she came in our bed.

I’m not sure if she slept anymore, I think I did for a hot minuet.  When my radio went off at 6:30 she said “OO!” And then started bobbing around dancing sitting up in bed. It was kind of cute, but I turned it of and wished for 30 more minutes. They didn’t come.

But 7 did and I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for work. Every one was all smiles and I was only a few minutes late leaving. Adam and Charlie walked me to the door, we said our goodbyes and as I was closing it Adam said “uh Steph, I think you dropped something” As I looked down I saw my English muffin (my breakfast) being gobbled up by the dogs.

I guess it slid off my stack as I gave out kisses…so I trucked back inside and made another one as I was fuming that the dogs ate my breakfast.

I’m thinking the day can only improve from here…I hope I didn’t just jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment