Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ten things on Tuesday

1. My shuffle board team won 3 games in one night! We basically doubled our record. It was a big deal for us…and I guess winning is more fun then loosing…who knew!

2. Adam has decided to join Ultimate League this spring after taking a few years off. I’m glad he’s getting out and doing stuff with the guys and getting some exercise.

3. At some point last week Charlie started say uh uh and shaking her head. No idea who at daycare taught her this…but you ask her a question she’ll let you know right away…she doesn’t want to do it! Great.

4. Adam’s Aunt Diane and Uncle Barry stopped by late Friday for a quick visit.  They live in IL and were visiting family…so it was nice they could see us and spend some time with Charlie, who loved Uncle Barry’s beard!

5.  Saturday I got to go on my first Charlie shopping spree! I realized she didn’t have but 2 pairs of shorts and hardly any summer clothes. Since she has gotten so many hand me downs and gifts I haven’t really had a reason to go shopping for her…man it was fun!

6. Charlie loves the alphabet. I found her reading her abc book in her room and you could just tell she was trying to say her alphabet and pointing at the letters. Also if you sing the ABC song she breaks out into smiles and dance! LOVES It! Thank you Ms. Jones!!

7. Charlie's vocabulary is slowly growing. On top of Ball (her 1st real word) she says apple (which doesn’t mean apple, she thinks they’re a ball and will throw them) bru bru for Bruiser the dog. Uh oh if she drops something and most recently bye bye…said to me as I was leaving for work. My heart exploded.

8. My mom and dad arrived Sunday for a 1 week visit. We headed straight to the beach and have been busy everyday since! Charlie loves having them here.

9. Grandpa taught Charlie yes and to nod her head. It’s not as common as uh uh…but it’s a start in the right direction!! Thanks DAD!

10. Last week we found out that Adam was a victim of tax fraud. Somebody tried to file taxes using his info…luckily they IRS flagged it (That’s how we found out…they sent us paper work saying they were reviewing our return…which we hadn’t filed yet!) So while Adam was at work I worked at getting things in order to make sure no more harm would be done…and we could still get our return!  Not fun…but better then finding out too late that someone got our return!

No comments:

Post a Comment