Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I’m silly

I have a nice selection of cook books at home; Crockpot cooking; Cooking light; Gourmet Cooking; Dinner on a Dime…. but it seems every time I look for a recipe I hop online and find a recipe, print it out and add it to my box.

Maybe it’s because I sit at a computer all day (I know that’s why) and around 4 o’clock I start wondering what to cook…so google-ing is easiest way I guess.  This website is great: www.supercook.com  You just put in what you have and it spits out recipes!

Tonight we’re going to have a venison loin roast.  I’m going to use this recipe as a guide:

Roast saddle of venison with a ragoût of broad beans, peas, and smoked bacon

The recipe is British, so I’m going to have to Americanize it a bit…

I’m also going to do some carrots (we’re out of o.j. so I’ll have to modify my normal preparation) and I’m going to try a red skin recipe I found on another blog.

This technology thing really is changing the way we live!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment