Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 4…

Of no caffeine.

image

After hearing from my dr. for the umpteenth time that caffeine effects my breast tissue, hence the fibroids and biopsy, I’ve decided maybe I should cut it out.  I (we) also thought it was smart so that when I do get pregnant it will be easier now than then. (Mom even repeated this too) NOW I can take ibuprofen for my headaches, THEN I won’t be able to. 

Day 1 was hard, cause I was tired from our trip. And I had a headache all day long.

Day 2 I had a killer headache that wouldn’t go away and I had a soar throat and thought I was getting sick.  I also felt myself getting really annoyed with my coworkers and on the verge of snapping at them! yikes!

Day 3 still had that lingering headache, but had a good nights sleep (Nyquil!) and didn’t fall asleep at my desk.

Day 4 I made it to the end of the week! And I actually feel pretty good! I didn’t have trouble getting out of bed this morning-which is rare.  Best part, I didn’t wake up with a headache. 

Now just so you don’t think I’m this big crack-caffeine addict, I don’t drink a lot of coffee.  I have 1, ONE, cup (8oz) of coffee a day at work. Then, sometimes I’ll have another at 3pm.  And that’s it. I don’t drink Coke or Pepsi or dr. Pepper. I don’t drink a lot of tea and I definitely don’t eat a lot of chocolate. So my caffeine intake isn’t all that bad.

I am drinking de-caf. I do LOVE the taste of coffee, decaf isn’t as good, but it provides me my warm up cup of java I need to kick start my day of sitting 9 hrs in front of a computer…

Next week should be even better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment