Thursday, August 28, 2014

One Year Later

It was a year ago yesterday (shortly after Adam’s birthday dinner) That I had the panic/anxiety/hormonal imbalance attack that sent me into the weirdest time of my life. I am happy to say that a year later I am 100% myself and 100% off my medication. I am also about 20lb heavier, but as I asked Adam, would he rather a skinny depressed wife or one who is “Fat” and happy? He chose the later. (and informed me that I was too skinny; points for Adam!)

I still have little freak outs and get nervous stomach, but I’ve had that my whole life. But I haven’t had a full on attack in a while. But you know what? If I do, I’ll get through it. I’ll be ok. And I know how and wear to get help. May it be a phone call, a walk or a bottle in  my medicine cabinet I’m not ashamed or embarrassed to seek it. My family is my number one and if I’m not feeling 100% or even 90% my family will suffer. The main thing to remember is that it will get better and I will feel better.

Right now I’m happy and healthy and enjoying my life with these two wonderful people.

P8270920

No comments:

Post a Comment