Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello Stranger-Humpday Photo Dumpday

It's been a snore fest around the blog lately. I apologize. I guess that's life with a 1 year old and busy jobs. Today is slow...so since it's Wednesday I figured I'd catch up with a bunch of pictures to some how chronicle our life the last few months.
Here we go:
Charlie being Charlie
  Halloween 2013-our little cabbage patch kid

and her bff bacon and eggs
  Grandpa and Grandma came to visit
photo (5)photo (4)

  So did uncle Richy
  This girl loves shoes
  And she finally started to hold her bottle for us!!
  Tara and Adeline-just another Sunday at Cycle
  Good little eater
  She loves to read
  And to climb
  Laying out my quilt for Wesley
  She started pushing chairs around the house...and walking mid November!
  She now has tea parties
  And animal snuggles
  Charlie got sick a few times over the past few months. this was thanksgiving.
  My Christmas present to the nieces...Charlie tested them out!
  She also liked to climb into my sewing machine box. random
  Eating chick-fil-a mmmm good
  Pappa came for a visit!
  Charlie discovered lemons
  My very old ornaments
  Our 2013 Christmas tree!
  Grandma and Grandpa Came too!
  For Charlie's birthday!!
  And she got new shiny shoes!!
  And I got a big girl tea set for my bday!
  Coloring with Grandma-it's getting harder to snap her picture!
  Celebrating mommy's bday
  I got Scrabble!
  The cafeteria project I worked on
  A house project I worked on-love round tables!
  The sweet Man Cave-Love that fixture!
  A tub in the shower :)

Office Christmas party2013-12-12 12.47.22 

Celebrating my 35th
IMG_6562350420897

  My birthday present; a London Blue Topaz
  Taking her to see the Nutcracker...she won't stand still anymore!
  Playing with her new push cart
  Fabric shopping with mommy after a nap

My book club did a cookie exchange! Best Idea EVER!

IMG_6551204516356

  Very excited about Christmas presents that came in the mail :)
  Reading on her new chair
  More presents in the mail...she's spoiled.
  On the plane with just mommy going to Michigan!
  Landed-crashed-didn't wake up until we put her in the car!
  First time seeing snow
  Christmas break coffee :)
  Charlie and Gretta
  Movie night!
  Going for a sleigh ride :)
  The railroad grade. loved being home
  Grandma's sweet rolls...mmmmm good!
  Adam preparing the Beer Cheese soup!
  The Pleva men :)

We all got Christmas Jammies!

IMG_6572004382080


  Then I got the flu :(
  Bundling up was not her favorite thing to do.
  But eating grandmas casserole was!!
  And she finally got to meet Ollie, her betrothed :)

All in all it was a good tripIMG_6585694689697 

And we were back home in time for New Years Eve.

  Porksgiving at John and Ivee's
  Practicing disc golf to play with her uncles
  Lounging
  Playing with her new iPad. yes, HERS!
  Saw this jacket in Target-my sister-in-law drew the print :)
  Zoo day with mommy. We rode the carousel 3 times!
  Saturday fun at Ikea
  Aunt Stephanie sent her a lap top...she was beyond excited!
  Being cute, flirting with customers at brunch.
  making progress on the quilt!
  She loves being outside and looking out the window
  Our new toy box. Keeping it cleaned up in our small space as best we can!
  And her new chair-at $30 we couldn't resist.
  Helping mommy cook dinner.
And there you have it. the best of the best over the last 3 months.  I hope to post more often...but I'm not going to make any promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment