Friday, June 3, 2011

Not the only one

I guess I’m not the only lady in America who is digging this New Lands End Swimsuit

image

I first noticed this when they premiered the line a few weeks back in a catalog.  And I said three days ago-I was waiting for it to go on sale.

image

Well this morning I got the 30%off – free shipping Swim ware email. And sure enough my coveted bikini was on sale!

Yes!

Bikini Top-check. ooo but back ordered until July 7th….

Bikini Bottom-what! Sold out in my size for the Deep Sea color…and the orange….and the white…and the blue!

image

But they’ll get more, right? So I do the online chat with a representative to make sure they won’t be getting anymore-I’m sure they will-it just came out-and this is Land’s End. I mean it’s a swim suit not a Birkin bag!

image

So the person comes back on the line and says, no they will not be getting anymore in my size. That they underestimated and OVERSOLD the suit!

Two days ago they had my size. TWO. as in 1, 2. Now they’re OVERSOLD!?!?!?!

But I still love the suit. And the bottom does come in my size in one color-Deep Pink-which I like, but not as much as the Blue. (Note: I could have gotten the higher waist super old lady bikini bottom in my size, but I figure if I’m going to shop at Land’s End I gotta keep it young)

image

So I ordered it (Backordered until 7-7) in the pink. Hopefully by July I will have found my bikini body.  I think it’s somewhere in my closet…but I’m not sure.

image

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It’s show time for me and tryouts for Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment