Thursday, December 16, 2010

My first commissions

Remember when I said I was starting a new project/business?
Well I finished my first pieces and gave them to their owners!  AKA I sold my first two items!  Very exciting.  Even more so when I saw how happy they were with their purchases.
Here’s a peak:
DSC03000
DSC03004
I also have one piece almost finished and will be able to list it in my store…very exciting.  But who knows if anyone will find them in the sea of online Etsy shops or if anyone will really even like them.  If not, that’s ok, I will have presents for all my girlfriends then.
Hopefully between shopping/cleaning/parties/decorating this weekend I will be able to sit down at the machine and crank out a few more things…but we’ll see.

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one, what are they quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no they're bags :) Mom loved hers; Jen gets hers tonight!

    ReplyDelete